The vehicles, which were stolen from Nigeria, were recovered through the help of International Criminal Police (INTERPOL) operatives in Niamey
- IGP Usman Alkali Baba, commended the “unrelenting efforts” of police operatives and the INTERPOL…
- Buhari Nominates New RMAFC Chairman
- Senate Raises Alarm Over Terrorists Invasion In Kwara, Other
- NPC Launches 2023 Population And Housing Census Call Centre
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the police on Friday said it has recovered three stolen vehicles from Niger Republic.
The vehicles, which were stolen from Nigeria, were recovered through the help of International Criminal Police (INTERPOL) operatives in Niamey, a statement signed by force spokesperson, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, said.
“The investigation which lasted for several days led to the recovery of a Toyota Camry with Chassis No: 4T1BE46K47U673141, Mercedes Benz 2012 550GL with Chassis No. 4JGBF8GE8CA762560 and a Hyundai vehicle with Chassis No: KMHDH41EBDU54686,” the statement said.
According to the statement, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, commended the “unrelenting efforts” of local operatives and the INTERPOL Niamey for their cooperation.
“The Inspector-General of Police enjoined Nigerians to take advantage of the cooperation to recover their stolen items, particularly vehicles,” the statement said.
- Lagos Govt Condemns Illegal Excavation Of Magodo Wetlands
- Tinubu Reveals How He Won, Says There Was Gang-up Against Him Before Primaries
- Long Queues As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Metropolis
The IGP also “urged the owners of the aforementioned vehicles to approach the Nigeria Police Force Criminal Investigations Department, INTERPOL Section, at the Force Headquarters, Abuja, for the recovery and claims of their vehicles, with valid proofs of ownership and proper means of identification.”
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611