Police offers N30,000 to Constable for returning missing 800 dollar to owner
- …Salisu-Rumah commended the police constable for his good behaviour and honesty
- BREAKING: Buhari Nominates New RMAFC Chairman
- Senate Raises Alarm Over Terrorists Invasion In Kwara, Others
- JUST IN: NPC Launches 2023 Population And Housing Census Call Centre
EKO HOT BLOG reports that for finding a missing 800 dollar and returning it to its owner in the state, the Katsina State Police Command has awarded Constable Nura Mande with N30,000.
This was announced in a statement released on Friday by SP Gambo Isah, public relations officer for the Katsina State Police.
The PPRO reports that CP Idris Dabban, the commissioner of police, gave the officer a letter of praise and N30,000 in cash.
The command spokesman remembered that Mande observed the 800 dollar, which belonged to female intended pilgrim Hajiya Hadiza Usman, when he was on official business at the state Pilgrims Welfare Board Hajj camp.
While discharging his duty at the Hajj camp, PC Mande found the 800 dollar on the ground and returned it to the board’s Director of Administration, Alhaji Sada Salisu-Rumah.
- Lagos Govt Condemns Illegal Excavation Of Magodo Wetlands
- Tinubu Reveals How He Won, Says There Was Gang-up Against Him Before Primaries
- Long Queues As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Metropolis
“PC Mande revealed that it was his fear of God that made him return the money to the board’s office so that it could be returned to the owner.
“Salisu-Rumah commended the police constable for his good behaviour and honesty,” he added.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611