Anxiety As Gunmen Abduct 9-Month Pregnant Wife Of NULGE Chairman.
- The heavily pregnant woman was reportedly whisked away in the early hours of Tuesday.
- JUST IN: Drama As PDP Gives Ex-President Obasanjo 48hrs To Clarify Atiku’s ‘Regret’ Remarks
- BREAKING: Tinubu Jets Out To France [See Why]
- 2023: APP Drag Tinubu To Court Over Academic Qualifications
EKO HOT BLOG reports that gunmen invaded Damba area of Gusau Local Government Area (LGA) of Zamfara and kidnapped the wife of the State Chairman of the Nigeria Union of Local Government Employees (NULGE), Sanusi Isah Gusau.
According to POLITICS NIGERIA, the heavily pregnant woman was reportedly whisked away in the early hours of Tuesday.
The attack happened around 12:40 am.
Bandits have escalated their attacks and abductions in communities across the state.
It would be recalled that the state government had recently warned that if the attacks persisted it would be compelled to take tough measures, including reconsidering the shutting down of telecommunications services in the state.
- BREAKING: Justice Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN Amid Corruption Charges
- Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk 10-Year Jail Term If Convicted
- BREAKING: Amotekun Nabs Owo Catholic Church Attackers
Efforts to get the Zamfara Police Public Relations Officer, SP Muhammad Shehu, for further confirmation and clarification on the attack at Damba were not successful as he did not pick up calls.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611