Yul Edochie Cries Out Over Death Threat, Months After His Second Marriage
- Since Yul announced his new marriage and the birth of their baby in April 2022, many netizens have continued to taunt him at every opportunity.
- Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri After He Likened Her To Tinubu
- Big Brother Naija Reunion DAY 1: Boma’s Motive, Niyi’s Absence & More
- Reactions As Davido Releases Disturbing ‘Financial Prediction’
EKO HOT BLOG report that the Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has cried out over death threats and continuous backslash online.
This is coming barely two months after his controversial marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin Moghalu hit the internet.
Since Yul announced his new marriage and the birth of their baby in April 2022, many netizens have continued to taunt him at every opportunity.
In a post shared on his Instagram page, the talented actor said some people are wishing his family death.
Yul who seemed displeased by the tone of the post said people will get whatever they wish him and his family either blessings or downfall.
He wrote: “Just seeing someone happy makes a lot of people angry. Very angry ooo. Some people are even wishing my family death. I don’t understand. See me I no day for ‘ God heal my haters. If you love me may triple love and blessings follow you, if you pray for my downfall may downfall consume you.”
- I Need A Husband URGENTLY – Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Cries Out
- Popular Nigerian Journalist Arrested By FIB [PHOTO]
- Jandor Wins Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket
“If my lifestyle why no concern you day pain you. Make e pain well well. If you wish my family death, death shall be your portion. You wish me well, it shall be well with you 10 times over Amen”
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611