- Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele break Up with husband, JJC Skillz
- …JJC skillz confirmed this in a post on his Instagram page
- (PHOTOS): Angry Fulani Herdsman Slaughters Driver Over Cow In Badagry
- BREAKING: Lagos PDP Nominates Nollywood Actress As Potential Running Mate
- JUST IN: My School Certificates Were Stolen In 1990- Tinubu
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Nollywood actress Funke Akindele, also known as Jenifa, and her spouse JJC Skillz have separated.
The husband announced this on his verified Instagram account sighted on social media, on Thursday morning.
Over time, there have been rumors about problems between Funke Akindele and her husband, as well as with their other family members, which the couple has often denied.
However, JJC skillz put an end to the rumor this morning when he made an online separation announcement.
He claimed he made efforts to prevent things from progressing to this point, but it eventually did.
He wrote: “Dear Friends and family I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us. I know I have tried my best to fix things but I believe it is beyond repair now. 3 months ago and at Funkes insistence I moved out of the house and apart from AMVCA have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship.
- Lagos Govt Condemns Illegal Excavation Of Magodo Wetlands
- Tinubu Reveals How He Won, Says There Was Gang-up Against Him Before Primaries
- Long Queues As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Metropolis
“I’m making this announcement so that the public is clear that we both are pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children which is paramount as well as business interests which need to be disentangled but I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other.”
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611